Math Slide is our most popular app. It has been downloaded over 11 million times and is used around the world. There are six versions of Math Slide: four free versions and two paid versions. The paid versions have been developed for schools to use with Apple’s VPP (volume purchasing program).
Each Math Slide app is a multiplayer where up to 4 players play, and learn, by sliding tiles into the center to match an image, answer or equation. They can now play against each other to see who wins or they can play collaboratively where they work together and win.
- Math Slide: Place Value – a paid app with 20 games focusing on understanding how numbers work, i.e. ones, tens, hundreds …
- Math Slide: Basic Facts – a paid app with 20 games focusing on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division basic facts
- Math Slide: tens and ones – a free app with 10 games to try, focusing on understanding numbers up to 100, i.e. tens and ones
- Math Slide: hundred, ten, one – a free app with 10 games to try, focusing on understanding numbers up to 1,000, i.e. hundreds, tens and ones
- Math Slide: add & subtract – a free app with 10 games to try, focusing on addition and subtraction basic number facts
- Math Slide: multiply & divide – a free app with 10 games to try, focusing on multiplication and division basic number facts
The games in the free apps can be played twice before an in-app purchase is needed to continue playing them, however two of the games can be played an unlimited time in each app without an in-app purchase. The games in the paid apps are the same as the games in the free apps.
We have recently updating each app so it can be played in competition mode or collaboration mode. Competition Mode is where the player who slides their tiles into the middle first wins, or Collaboration Mode where all players slide their tiles into the middle at the same time, working together and winning together.